Scope of Work
A variety of work from our firm has been performed for the major push of affordable housing within the Portland Metro area. Scope has ranged within all three phases of work–from full geotechnical investigations and exploration, assistance with design and permitting, and construction observation and testing.
These types of projects can range depending on type of construction and its location, as all projects in geotech are site-specific.
- Practical scoping for consideration of budget constraints
- Full Geotechnical Investigation
- Infiltration Testing/Confirmation During Construction
- Soil Exploration and Analysis
- Construction Oversight/Testing During Construction
- Project Engineering/Corrections
These projects were also under the consideration of a reduced cost due to the limited budgets associated with this type of work. At each phase of projects involving our affordable housing projects, we have provided services that have contributed to the success of our Clients’ goals.