Scope of Work
Single Family Residence projects are still one of our favorite types of project, due to the specific needs of our Clients. Whether from the initial (normally shallow) explorations, to performing subgrade evaluations and compaction testing, there is a much more intimate relationship with the Client–who is many times, an anxious owner of a home not yet built.
- Full Geotechnical Investigations
- Reduced Scope Geotechnical Assessments
- Geological Hazard Area Studies/Landslide Hazard Studies
- Infiltration Testing/Confirmation During Construction
- Slope stability Assessments
- More intimate relationship with end user
We started our firm almost exclusively performing work for single family residential Clients, and we continue to perform good, practical work for them as we continue to grow. Most clients are local folks, but some have been national celebrities or professional athletes.